Whether your controls are state-of-the-art or 30-years old, at some point you’ll require competent service to quickly diagnose and correct problems in order to keep you up and running. The IOM team has over 30 years of experience in providing service on both analog and digital equipment.
IOM understands that your time is valuable. Parts and repairs are critical to your business. We maintain a staff of experienced service technicians and critical parts inventory, available 24/7, to respond to your call. You can count on us for efficient service whether you need parts, field repairs, technical support, failure analysis, equipment rebuilds or scheduled maintenance.
- AC and DC Drives
- Operators Controls, HMI and Comm’s
- Generator Controls
- Failure analysis
- Rebuild/repair services
- Powertrain test facility
- PLC controls
- Laser alignment
- Torsional and vibration analysis
- Training and educational services.
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Start-up and commissioning assistance
- Field service and engineering support.