IOM integrates state-of-the-art mechanical and electrical components into complete, coordinated drive systems for the mining industry.
We also provide repair and preventive maintenance services on VFDs, DC drives and control systems. Whether your controls are state-of-the-art or 30-years old, at some point you’ll require competent service to quickly diagnose and correct problems. The IOM team has over 30 years of experience in providing service on both analog and digital equipment.
Whether you need parts, repairs, technical support, failure analysis, equipment rebuilds or scheduled maintenance; you can count on us for efficient service.
Mining Industry Capabilities
- AC Drives 0.25kw – 5MW up to 690v
- PLC control systems and upgrades
- HMI operators interface with trending
- Static exciters for PF correction and generators
- Harmonics mitigation
- Pumps, fans, blowers and compressors
- Wash plants
- Fresh and waste water applications
- Steel extruders
- Crushers and ball mills
- Tunnel boring/drilling
- Acid generating and pumping
- Mobile equipment
- Port loading/unloading equipment
- 24-Hour, field service and parts.